Materials and Articles in Contact with Food
The FSA appointed Fera NRL for Chemical contaminants in 2008 looking into Food contact materials, Dioxins and PCBs, Mycotoxins, PAHs and Trace elements.
This whitepaper will look at elements of Migration testing including; specific & overall migration and screening and verification tests. Other aspects include; Declaration of compliance and supporting documentation, Correction factors and Harmonised non-plastic FCMs.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Whole Genome Sequencing for food safety FSA Chief Scientific Advisor Report and 2013 Listeria pilot study
- Whitepaper: Fapas – Putting the ‘Quality’ into External Quality Control
- Fera Science Ltd
- Whitepaper: The determination of non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) as a part of ‘safety-by-design’
- Whitepaper: Global food integrity – Issues and emerging risks