Interview: An economical approach to acute packaging issues
Ted Combs reveals the importance of managing and using data in the food and beverage sectors in an insightful interview with New Food.
We live in a fast-paced world in which data equals power. For those not wishing to be left behind, it is imperative that food producers use big data (essentially, large volumes of information) to make meaningful, informed decisions that can influence quality and safety and make systems more efficient in terms of speed and resources. New Food spoke with Ted Combs, Industry Principal for CPG and Food & Beverage at AVEVA, to find out how data can empower a business.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: In the pressure cooker: How operations data is changing the food and beverage industry
- Whitepaper: Navigating change: Why agility matters in the food and beverage industry
- Interview: An economical approach to acute packaging issues
- Checklist Report: 4 ways better data protects brand integrity
- Whitepaper: The business case for digital transformation