Research: Overcoming food safety training challenges: data analysis & insights from the global food safety training survey
Download new insights from the Global Food Safety Training Survey, illuminating best practices to meet your evolving training needs.
The annual Global Food Safety Training Survey is an industry benchmarking tool for companies to assess their food safety training programmes compared to their industry peers. This year, responses from approximately 1,200 food manufacturers and processors representing nearly 5,000 facilities worldwide completed the survey.
Download this report to:
- Receive a guided review of the new data, and the implications and opportunities they present
- Learn specific measures and strategies to assess your food safety training program
- Identify potential gaps in your program, and learn ways other companies have overcome them
- Gain talking points and data to present to executives in requests for new resources or technology.
Related content from this organisation
- How training technology helps engage & retain frontline workers in the food industry
- eBook: Building your HACCP foundations
- Intertek Alchemy
- Video: Strengthen food safety with Intertek Alchemy’s training solutions
- Research: Overcoming food safety training challenges: data analysis & insights from the global food safety training survey