Whitepaper: Building a mature food safety culture: A guide to meeting GFSI culture standards
Now that GFSI certification programme owners (BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000, etc.) will be including food safety culture as a part of their audits, most food manufacturing companies are asking: How will that be measured? How mature is our food safety culture? How can we pass the audit requirements?
Intertek Alchemy will help explain the five GFSI dimensions so you can better assess the maturity of your food safety culture and set a course for continuous improvement. This paper reviews various scheme owners and their certifications currently being benchmarked by GFSI to help you prepare for new audit requirements. Perhaps most importantly, it will also share some practical implementation tips that you can apply at your facility to promote a strong food safety culture.
Download this white paper to:
- Help you thoroughly understand GFSI’s five dimensions of food safety culture (Mission & Vision, People, Consistency, Adaptability, Hazards & Risk Awareness),
- Review the expectations from each certification programme to help you prepare for new audit requirements,
- Get practical steps to advance the maturity levels in each of the five dimensions of food safety culture.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Building your HACCP foundations
- Intertek Alchemy
- Video: Strengthen food safety with Intertek Alchemy’s training solutions
- Research: Overcoming food safety training challenges: data analysis & insights from the global food safety training survey
- Whitepaper: Building a mature food safety culture: A guide to meeting GFSI culture standards