eBook: Building a successful on-the-job training programme for cross generational workforces
Don’t miss the ultimate guide for building a successful on-the-job training programme for a cross-generational workforce.
Research shows manufacturers believe on-the-job training (OJT) to be the best way for an employee to learn. While at the same time, nearly 40% lack confidence one employee can train another correctly.
The trick is to find the right balance of OJT methods. The ever-popular “buddy system” can deliver positive benefits, but introduces great risk. A formal, centralised OJT program seems impossible to manage. It turns out a mix of easy-to-use technology employee engagement efforts can solve both challenges.
In this eBook, Intertek Alchemy provides a step-by-step guide for building a successful on-the-job training programme, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify your experts
- Capture the knowledge of your workforce
- Keep all on-the-job materials & records in a central database
- Digitize your work instructions & SOPs
- And more!
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Building your HACCP foundations
- Intertek Alchemy
- Video: Strengthen food safety with Intertek Alchemy’s training solutions
- Research: Overcoming food safety training challenges: data analysis & insights from the global food safety training survey
- Whitepaper: Building a mature food safety culture: A guide to meeting GFSI culture standards