eBook: Best practices for new hire orientation, onboarding and training
Onboarding should cover the entire first year of employment. In fact, a study by Glassdoor found that organisations with a strong onboarding process improve new hire retention by 82%.
Determining the roadmap — how to get from point A to point B — is a very important step in creating or enhancing any new hire programmes. Does your onboarding programme set your employees up for short and long term success?
Download this eBook with best practices from training leaders at Sargento, High Liner Foods, Maple Leaf Foods, Accord Carton, and more to learn how to:
- Start strong with a solid structure for those crucial first days/weeks
- Stay flexible to accommodate COVID-19, seasonal workers, and varying learning needs
- Always improve for keeping your employees engaged long-term.
Related content from this organisation
- eBook: Building your HACCP foundations
- Intertek Alchemy
- Video: Strengthen food safety with Intertek Alchemy’s training solutions
- Research: Overcoming food safety training challenges: data analysis & insights from the global food safety training survey
- Whitepaper: Building a mature food safety culture: A guide to meeting GFSI culture standards