Study report: Thermo Scientific SureTect Listeria species PCR Assay and Thermo Scientific SureTect Listeria monocytogenes PCR Assay method extension for use with the Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 RealTime PCR Instrument AOAC-RI PTM Validation: Method Comparison Study
This report details the method comparison study between the candidate methods and the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 112901:2017 for a representative range of matrices.
Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria monocytogenes PCR Assay and Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria species PCR Assay (candidate methods) have been validated in accordance with the AOAC Research Institute Performance Tested MethodsSM (PTM) Program for the detection of Listeria from a variety of food and environmental surfaces. The candidate methods have been validated for use with the Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Real-Time PCR Instrument to perform PCR and Thermo Scientific RapidFinder™ Analysis Software v1.0 or greater for data analysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Extrusion of Plant-based Meat
- Application Note: Automated DNA Extraction for the Thermo Scientific NGS Food Authenticity Workflow
- Application Note: Analysis of underivatized amino acids in wines by solid phase extraction and HILIC-MS
- Application Note: Using Type 1 Water (18.2 MΩ-cm) for High Performance Liquid Chromatography in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Application Note: Small scale extrusion solution for meat analogues