Study report: Thermo Scientific SureTect Listeria species PCR Assay and Thermo Scientific SureTect Listeria monocytogenes PCR Assay method extension for use with the Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 5 RealTime PCR Instrument AOAC-RI PTM Validation: Method Comparison Study
This report details the method comparison study between the candidate methods and the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 112901:2017 for a representative range of matrices.
Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria monocytogenes PCR Assay and Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria species PCR Assay (candidate methods) have been validated in accordance with the AOAC Research Institute Performance Tested MethodsSM (PTM) Program for the detection of Listeria from a variety of food and environmental surfaces. The candidate methods have been validated for use with the Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 5 Real-Time PCR Instrument to perform PCR and Thermo Scientific RapidFinder™ Analysis Software v1.0 or greater for data analysis.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Learn how to overcome titration challenges
- Smart Notes: Heratherm Refrigerated Incubators
- Application note: A protocol for the use of Nalgene Analytical Filter Funnels and Cellulose Nitrate Membranes in recovery of microorganisms during environmental and/or quality testing
- Application note: Free and Total Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in wine (Ripper method) by automatic titration
- Smart Notes: How can you optimise pH measurements for improved laboratory efficiency?