Case Study: Overcoming Complexities Of Cannabis Analysis
Juniper Labs detects and quantifies all pesticides currently mandated by Oregon using QSight LC/MS/MS.
While Juniper has displayed an adroit ability to adapt to the changing regulatory environment around cannabis, the company’s true strengths are in its technical capabilities and expertise as an analytical laboratory. In addition to testing both medical-grade and recreational-use cannabis to ensure that their THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) potency levels meet state standards, Juniper also screens cannabis for mold, mildew, yeast, and the presence of pesticides, to name a few. That last-mentioned area is a significant part of Juniper’s revenue stream and laboratory focus. To detect and quantify all 59 pesticides that are currently mandated by Oregon, Juniper scientists depend on PerkinElmer’s QSight® Triple Quad LC/MS/MS.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Brief: Solus One Salmonella for Raw Poultry and Meat
- Guide: Solus One Salmonella methodology – Seven easy steps
- Featured Partnership: Challenges in meat pathogen detection – improving your food safety plan
- Poster and Podcast: Rapid recovery and detection of pathogenic Gram-negative organisms
- Application note: Solus One E. coli O157