Application Note: Analysis of heavy metal contaminants in hemp and cannabis flower using ICP- Mass Spectrometry
With the availability of hemp and cannabis as commercial products such as tea and oil, there becomes the need for analysis and regulation of potency, pesticides, biological contaminants and heavy metals among others.
Recent changes in legislation in the European Community and other European countries have opened up the cultivation and sale of cannabis and related products in a variety of states and municipalities.
Related content from this organisation
- Application: Analysis of Monosaccharides and Disaccharides in Soft Drinks
- Application note: Analysis of residual pesticides in soybeans
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Poster: Analysis of Glyphosate, Glufosinate, and AMPA in Food Using In-vial Addition of Pairing Agent
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020