Application Note: Analysis of heavy metal contaminants in hemp and cannabis flower using ICP- Mass Spectrometry
With the availability of hemp and cannabis as commercial products such as tea and oil, there becomes the need for analysis and regulation of potency, pesticides, biological contaminants and heavy metals among others.
Recent changes in legislation in the European Community and other European countries have opened up the cultivation and sale of cannabis and related products in a variety of states and municipalities.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: Measuring flavonols in tea leaves
- Application Note: Quantitative analysis of catechins in tea leaves
- Application Note: Quantitative analysis of carotenoids in tea leaves
- High-speed analysis of bitter flavours in beer
- Application Note: Determination of lactose or fructose intolerance