Issue 6, 2018
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 6 December 2018 | New Food | No comments yet
In this issue: exploring nutrigenomics and what they could mean for the future of food, developments in cell cultured meat and their implications, and how the Nestlé Quality Assurance Center sets standards worldwide.
In this issue:
- LEADERS’ SERIES: Margaret Patterson
- NUTRITION: Inspiring the food of tomorrow
Sarah-Jane Reilly, Robert Gordon University
- LEGAL ISSUES: Where’s the beef?
Laura Clewes, Mathys & Squire
- CONFECTIONERY: The flavour journey to sustainable chocolate
Erik Bruun Bindslev
- CLEAN LABEL: What does it really mean?
Verity Clifton, Thew Arnott
- MICROBIOLOGY: Quality Assured
Fabien Robert, Nestlé
This issue is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Clean Label, Cultured Meat, Lab techniques, Regulation & Legislation