Brexit and Food Fraud – UK Focus 2018
James Smith of the UK Flavour Association shares his thoughts on what direction the food industry should be taking in the face of Brexit. This and much more in our UK Focus…
- Brexit: five key priorities the food & drink industry should champion
James Smith of the UK Flavour Association shares his thoughts on what direction the food industry should be taking…
- Keeping your eyes open
Richard Werran encourages UK food businesses to build their resilience, remain alert to conventional risks – and to wake up to emerging ones.
- Scotland gets tough over food crime
Launched back in 2015, the SFCIU has already had some notable successes in the challenge of combating food fraud, as the unit’s head Rod McNaughton explains.
This UK Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!