Issue #1 2018 – Digital Version
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 13 February 2018 | New Food | No comments yet
In this issue we take an in-depth look at various safety issues affecting the food industry.
In this edition:
- LEADERS’ SERIES
Judith Bryans, Chief Executive, Dairy UK
- MICROBIOLOGY: Chemical decontamination of poultry: time for a think?
Andrew Hudson, Jorvik Food and Environmental Microbiology
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Processing
- FOOD SECURITY: Feeding the world: a global challenge
Riaz Bhunnoo, Global Food Security programme
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Food Analysis
- GENETIC MODIFICATION: What are GMOs? Enlightening the limping legal language
Bernd van der Meulen of Wageningen University and Gema Fernández Albújar of CEFS
- WEBINAR PREVIEW: Clean air – the vital ingredient to food and beverage manufacturing
- WEBINAR PREVIEW: Maximising mass spectrometry capabilities in food analyses for multiresidues
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Mycotoxins
- MICROBIOLOGY: A guide to food plant air quality and control
Thomas Caesar, EHEDG
The digital version of Issue #1 2018 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here