Whitepaper: The impact of GFSI and other drivers on environmental monitoring
Environmental monitoring programs have served as essential verification programs in a company’s HACCP plan for a long time…
Driven by regulation, private standards and brand protection, environmental monitoring programs (EMP) and the critical role these programs play in food safety are the subject of increasing attention in the last few years. This article will address these drivers, with focus on how private standards such as the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) are changing industry’s approach to environmental monitoring.
As regulation evolves in the United States from HACCP to risk-based preventive controls, the final FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) rules include new requirements pertaining to EMP programs, and broaden the range of processes and products that are affected by these new requirements.
The rest of this whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Hygiena announces new EnSURE™ Touch Monitoring System
- Poster: Validation of the UltraSnap Surface ATP test and ensure luminometer for ATP hygiene monitoring on stainless steel surfaces
- Poster: Real-time detection of E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella in Raw Milk using the BAX® System
- Hygiena receives AOAC-RI certification for GlutenTox® Pro test
- Hygiena Acquires Helica Biosystems, Inc., expands portfolio of precise food safety technology