Whitepaper: Global food integrity issues and emerging risks
We live in an ever-changing world with new trends and themes impacting the daily life of the average consumer. The food industry is on a constant battle to keep up with these high demands of the modern shopper to managing a very complex and global supply chain. You could say that we are almost the victims of our own success in catering for every niche market to subscribing to the latest trend, or even being the catalyst for it.
For some time now, it is a well-known fact that more than half of British people have given up the traditional “big shop”, and are making more frequent visit to local stores, as research has shown. There is a clear shift towards speed and convenience driving a change in consumer behaviour to the sharp increase in ‘touch and go’ we’re seeing in the supermarket sector.
The whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Whole Genome Sequencing for food safety FSA Chief Scientific Advisor Report and 2013 Listeria pilot study
- Whitepaper: Fapas – Putting the ‘Quality’ into External Quality Control
- Fera Science Ltd
- Whitepaper: The determination of non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) as a part of ‘safety-by-design’
- Whitepaper: Global food integrity – Issues and emerging risks