Benefits of EMR – Lipid Cleanup with Enhanced Post Treatment on Pesticides Analysis by GC/MS/MS
This study investigates the modified EMR protocol for the analysis of GC amenable pesticides in avocado by GC/MS/MS.
Agilent Bond Elut Enhanced Matrix Removal—Lipid (EMR—Lipid) is a next-generation sample preparation product designed for the selective cleanup of lipids in fatty samples. The product is implemented in a convenient dispersive solid phase extraction (dSPE) format for the treatment of extracts from widely accepted workflows such as QuEChERS and protein precipitation.
The EMR protocol is modifi ed after the EMR—Lipid cleanup, with the use of anhydrous MgSO4 in a pouch format. Anhydrous MgSO4 is used for the separation of the aqueous and acetonitrile solvent phases, and the subsequent drying step to completely remove residual water and any water-soluble residues. The enhanced post-sample treatment has significant impact on GC-type applications by improving instrumental analysis reproducibility, especially for labile analytes.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Clearing the murky waters of rice fraud
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020
- On-Demand Webinar: A Tasty Pairing: Keeping meat products safe with the 6470B LC/TQ and the Comprehensive Veterinary Drug Workflow solution
- On-Demand Webinar: Common Pitfalls in Cannabis Lab Testing – What You Should Know and How To Avoid Them
- Tarun Anumol