Multiresidue Pesticide Analysis with the Agilent Intuvo 9000 GC and Agilent 7000 Series Mass Spectrometer
This application note shows an evaluation of pesticides in seven different matrices for the Agilent Intuvo 9000 GC and an Agilent 7000 Series Mass Spectrometer.
Calibration curves for 21 pesticides showed excellent linearity for concentrations ranging from 1 ng/mL to 1,000 ng/mL. Excellent response and peak shape consistency was obtained with the implementation of the Agilent Intuvo Guard Chip, which protects downstream components and eliminates the need to trim the column after matrix evaluation. Average recovery for a 50 ng/mL sample across 60 food extract injections was over 80 %, with an RSD of less than 10 %. With regular maintenance, including liner and Intuvo Guard Chip replacements, peak shape and recoveries were found to be unchanged for over 500 injections.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Food Integrity Supplement – April 2021
- Clearing the murky waters of rice fraud
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020
- On-Demand Webinar: A Tasty Pairing: Keeping meat products safe with the 6470B LC/TQ and the Comprehensive Veterinary Drug Workflow solution
- On-Demand Webinar: Common Pitfalls in Cannabis Lab Testing – What You Should Know and How To Avoid Them