Article: Packaging materials: A crucial choice for French consumers
Alfred de Musset’s maxim doesn’t seem to have as much truck with French consumers as it perhaps once did, particularly if that jug happens to be made of plastic, endocrine disrupting chemicals, or otherwise non-recyclable material. For several years now, we’ve seen a steady trend in French consumers making the question of product packaging a critical factor in their choices, and we expect the trend to continue.
Related content from this organisation
- How to be first to market with innovative products
- Article: Digitalisation: A revolution for consumer packaged goods companies
- On-Demand Webinar: Are you truly overcoming packaging issues: Reduce-Reuse-Recycle?
- Blog: with Trace One, the retail industry is moving towards integrated sourcing solutions
- Video: How to enable Private Label supplier readiness and compliance?