Application note: Analysis of residual pesticides in soybeans
This application introduces an example of the analysis of 158 pesticides among those specified in the Multi-residue Method I and II for Agricultural Chemicals by LC-MS (Agricultural Products)1) by measuring these pesticides in the sample solutions pretreated using the QuEChERS method, resulting in good recovery.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: Measuring flavonols in tea leaves
- Application Note: Quantitative analysis of catechins in tea leaves
- Application Note: Quantitative analysis of carotenoids in tea leaves
- High-speed analysis of bitter flavours in beer
- Application Note: Determination of lactose or fructose intolerance