User guide: SureTect Assay Workflow Quick Reference Guide
This Quick Reference Guide is intended as an overview of the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Assay workflow only.
Enrich samples according to the relevant protocol for the matrix and sample size in the full SureTect Assay User Guide. Retain sufficient enriched sample for confirmation or repeat testing. Proceed directly to prepare the lysate, or store the retained enrichment sample at 2–8°C for a maximum of 72 hours.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Extrusion of Plant-based Meat
- Application Note: Automated DNA Extraction for the Thermo Scientific NGS Food Authenticity Workflow
- Application Note: Analysis of underivatized amino acids in wines by solid phase extraction and HILIC-MS
- Application Note: Using Type 1 Water (18.2 MΩ-cm) for High Performance Liquid Chromatography in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Application Note Supplement – July 2021