Food Safety In-Depth Focus 2018
In this issue, Simon Wood takes an in-depth look at the vital role LIMS play within laboratory testing, while Bernd van der Meulen and Maria Antoinetta Ruggiero evaluate the current picture regarding food irradiation and discuss the direction in which they’d like to see legislation move within the EU.
- The Importance of LIMS in Food QC and Safety Testing
From providing analytical data on the quality of a product or production process to providing critical information for research and development, laboratory testing is an intrinsic component of compliance with food regulations to promote public health and the safety of consumers. Simon Wood takes an in-depth look at this vital process.
- Food irradiation legislation in the EU – an evaluation
Bernd van der Meulen and Maria Antonietta Ruggiero look at the current state of play, and discuss the direction in which they’d like to see the current framework evolve.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!