Ingredients In-Depth Focus 2018
- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
Posted: 11 April 2018 | New Food | No comments yet
This In-Depth Focus explores the global market for plant proteins and examines the current research and development into algae as a food source.
- Plant-based proteins in competition with dairy
Tage Affertsholt and Daniel Pedersen present data and trends as outlined in the new study, The Global Market for Plant Proteins 2017-2021 – Competition with Dairy, published by 3A Business Consulting in February 2018.
- Algae: Coming soon to a menu near you
In addition to their proven nutritional value, algae are increasingly being marketed as functional foods. As research and development into its production continues apace, Andrew Dahl looks at what they have to offer to both manufacturer and consumer.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here