Food Fraud In-Depth Focus 2017
Food fraud prevention – how to start and how much is enough; Data sharing: What’s in it for the food industry; and an Expert View with Thermo Fisher Scientific…
In this Food Fraud In-Depth Focus:
- Food fraud prevention – how to start and how much is enough?
John Spink, Douglas C Moyer, Food Fraud Initiative, MSU
- Data sharing: What’s in it for the food industry?
Jackie Healing, Consulting and Technical Services Director, NSF International
- Expert View
Khalil Divan, Senior Director Global Marketing, Food & Beverage, Thermo Fisher Scientific
This Food Fraud In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!