Food Safety supplement 2016
Posted: 30 June 2016 | New Food | 1 comment
In our Food Safety supplement: Phages and the control of bacteria in food; Biofilms – formation and control strategies for the dairy industry; Hygienic Design – how to comply with it from a food manufacturer’s perspective? And much more…
In our Food Safety supplement:
- Phages and the control of bacteria in food
Dr J. Andrew Hudson, Head Microbiologist, Fera Science Ltd.
- Biofilms – formation and control strategies for the dairy industry
Iqra Yasmin, Dr. Muhammad Saeed, Wahab Ali Khan, National Institute of Food Science and Technology, University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- Hygienic Design – how to comply with it from a food manufacturer’s perspective?
Dirk Nikoleiski, Associate Director Product Protection & Hygienic Design, Mondelez International
Moderated by Dirk Nikoleiski, and with participants from Vikan, Baumer, and Sealed Air
- EHEDG World Congress SHOW PREVIEW
- FoodTech Denmark SHOW PREVIEW
- IAFP SHOW PREVIEW
This Food Safety supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!