Multiresidue analysis of pesticides in avocado with Agilent Bond Elut EMR—Lipid by GC/MS/MS
This study demonstrates the application of this novel product for the analysis of 23 GC-amenable pesticides in avocado by GC/MS/MS.
Agilent Bond Elut Enhanced Matrix Removal—Lipid (EMR—Lipid) is the next generation of sample preparation products, and is used in convenient, dispersive solid phase extraction (dSPE) for highly selective matrix removal without impacting analyte recovery, especially for high-fat samples.
The procedure involves a QuEChERS AOAC extraction followed by EMR—Lipid dSPE and polish salts. EMR—Lipid provides far superior matrix removal by weight, GC/MS full scan, and matrix effect determination when compared to C18/PSA and zirconia-based sorbents. Furthermore, less matrix is introduced into the analytical flow path. The data also demonstrate dramatically improved reproducibility for the analytes over 100 injections relative to C18/PSA and especially zirconia, which experience significant response deviations.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020
- On-Demand Webinar: A Tasty Pairing: Keeping meat products safe with the 6470B LC/TQ and the Comprehensive Veterinary Drug Workflow solution
- On-Demand Webinar: Common Pitfalls in Cannabis Lab Testing – What You Should Know and How To Avoid Them
- Tarun Anumol
- Chromatography data system software improves efficiency and compatibility across the latest analytical instruments