Wine should only be wine – Application Summary Compendium
A full evaluation of the processes that can be used to illuminate unwanted substances from wine by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
People trust their wine to be exactly as they expect: unadulterated, safe, and consistent. Nevertheless the demands of wine testing are often seen as extremely complex task for laboratories with numerous analytes and residues to test. This application summary compendium contains explanations of various methods of authenticating wine including ultra fast chromatography and high resolution mass spectrometry.
Download this Application Summary Compendium
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Validated analytical workflow facilitates routine determination of pesticides in food samples
- Meat & Poultry In-Depth Focus
- Sensitive and selective analysis of fipronil residues in eggs using Thermo Scientific GC-MS/MS triple quadrupole technology
- Food Analysis In-Depth Focus
- Wine should only be wine infographic