Screening for veterinary drug residues using biochip array technology
Randox Food Diagnostics develop and manufacture a range of cost effective screening solutions for drug residue diagnostics offering excellent tools for screening of antimicrobials, growth promoting hormones and drugs of abuse in animals and foodstuff.
Our extensive range consists of 33 ELISA test kits and 12 multiplex biochip screening platforms.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Comprehensive Multi-Analytical Screening of Contaminants in Raw Cow Milk using the InfiniPlex for Milk Array
- India-based firm takes honey testing on the road
- New test gets South American honey producers buzzing
- Randox Food Diagnostics
- Simultaneous screening of over 100 compounds from a single milk sample through the use of InfiniPlex for Milk Array