Study report: Thermo Scientific SureTect Salmonella species PCR Assay Workflow NF VALIDATION; ISO 1 6140-2:2016
The following study report from Thermo Fisher Scientific gives a summary of the validation studies performed to gain NF VALIDATION for the detection of salmonella species.
The Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Salmonella species PCR Assay workflow (PT0100A) (alternative method) has been certified by NF VALIDATION (UNI 03/07-11/13) for the detection of Salmonella species from meat, dairy, seafood, vegetables, raw beef meats with and without aromatics, production environment samples and powdered infant formula (PIF) 10 g and 375 g samples.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Extrusion of Plant-based Meat
- Application Note: Automated DNA Extraction for the Thermo Scientific NGS Food Authenticity Workflow
- Application Note: Analysis of underivatized amino acids in wines by solid phase extraction and HILIC-MS
- Application Note: Using Type 1 Water (18.2 MΩ-cm) for High Performance Liquid Chromatography in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Application Note Supplement – July 2021