Baketime Ltd recalls various snacks over potential hygiene issues
Posted: 30 March 2016 | | No comments yet
The FSA has reported that Baketime Ltd is recalling various branded biscuit, snack and confectionery products as they may have been subject to pest contamination…
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has reported that Baketime Ltd is recalling various branded biscuit, snack and confectionery products on a precautionary basis as they have been manufactured in unhygienic conditions.
The products listed below as may have been subject to pest contamination. These products are sold by Aldi, Asvina, Booker and LBV.
The products affected by the recall are:
- Aldi Cheese Thins (10% Cheese) – L16026, L16027, L16055, L16056, L16057, L16073, L16074, L16075
- Aldi Cheese Bakes – L16026, L16027, L16032, L16033, L16039, L16040, L16046, L16047, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066, L16067, L16073
- Aldi Oddbites Cheese – L16060
- Aldi Oddbites Salt and Vinegar – L16061
- Aldi Oddbites Smoky Bacon – L16061
- Aldi Ginger Nuts – L16047, L16048, L16061, L16062, L16068, L16069
- Bestway Mini All Butter Shortbread L16034
- Bestway Mini Brownies L16035
- Bestway Mini Cheese Thins L16032, L16033
- Bestway Mini Choc Chip Cookies L16035
- Happy Shopper Cheese Thins L16026, L16027, L16032, L16053, L16366, L16060, L16066
- Happy Shopper Fudge Brownies L16041
- Happy Shopper Choc Chip Cookies L16041
- LBV Potato Bakes Korma L16034
- LBV Potato Bakes Mild Thai L16034
- LBV Strawberry and Vanilla Biscotti L16027
No other Baketime are known to be affected. Baketime has issued point-of-sale notices to be displayed in stores.