Allergen Cleaning Validation – From Concept To Execution
Date: 11 April 2019
Holiday Inn Reading
On 11 April 2019, RSSL will be running a free event in Reading for the Food, Drink and Related Industries.
This interactive seminar will focus on how to validate and verify your allergen cleaning procedures to ensure they are effective and support your allergen management strategy.
Cleaning acts as a vital control in the production of safe food. The demand on food manufacturers to produce broader product ranges and to make ‘free-from’ claims, means that effective cleaning from an allergen perspective is critical. Planning a cleaning validation programme to ensure it is fit for purpose is a challenge and approaches across industry can vary.
This seminar will help guide you in the best strategy for your business.
On 11 April 2019, we will be hosting a seminar which will address the challenges around cleaning validation. It will provide an overview of the key aspects that should be considered in order to ensure an effective validation of your cleaning.
We will provide an overview of:
- Latest news on allergens and recent incidents
- Best approach to allergen testing
- Aspects to consider in planning your cleaning validation programme
- How to interpret your analytical results
During and after lunch you will have the opportunity to network with fellow industry professionals and our expert team to discuss current industry issues and share ideas.
- 09.00 Registration and coffee
- 09.30 Welcome and introduction to RSSL
- 09.50 Introduction to allergens
- 10.00 Allergen testing – why, when, what and how?
- 10.30 Cleaning validation – practical considerations
- 10.50 Coffee break
- 11.05 Interactive Session
- 11.35 Considerations for allergen management strategies
- 12.00 Wrap up and questions
- 12.10 Tour of laboratories
- 13.10 Lunch
- 14.00 Meeting close
Please note: Due to high demand spaces are limited. We would therefore ask that you do not register more than three delegates from your company/organisation.
To reserve your place book online here. For further information about the event, and to download the event flyer please click here.