Food Matters Live 2018
Date: 20 November 2018 - 22 November 2018
Royal Victoria Dock
Food Matters Live is a global community where food, health and innovation meet.
Connecting like-minded people working in food, drink and nutrition; it provides a platform to share game-changing ideas, innovations and insights. The ambition is to change the future of food and drink, and the health of the planet for the better.
Food Matters Live 2018 provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Food Matters Live 2018 will include:
• 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
• 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
• 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
• Five educational and inspiring attractions
• The Food Matters Live Awards
• Match – the dedicated matchmaking service
• A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
• Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health