Meat & Poultry In-Depth Focus
In this In-Depth Focus we hear how a 150-year-old family farm uses production methods that cooperate with nature to produce artisan products. Also, Neil Giles from Mettler Toledo, looks at the vital importance of product inspection in the meat and poultry industry.
- Brian Sapp, Director of Operations at White Oak Pastures, a 150-year-old multigenerational family farm, tells New Food how this South Georgia business employs production processes that cooperate with nature to produce artisan products.
- Neil Giles, a product inspection specialist with Mettler Toledo, looks at the vital importance of product inspection in the meat and poultry industry and the benefits that advanced inspection systems can offer manufacturers in terms of productivity, protection and quality.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!