Two complementary rapid hygiene tests improves efficiency
A leading UK cosmetics company develops, manufactures and fills bath and body care, hair care, skin care, aromatherapy, sun protection and sunless tanning products. For manufacturing efficiency, production stoppages have to be kept to a minimum, and high standards of hygiene of manufacturing equipment need to be maintained.
Related content from this organisation
- Hygiena adds specific peanut test to the AlerTox® range
- Hygiena announces new EnSURE™ Touch Monitoring System
- Poster: Validation of the UltraSnap Surface ATP test and ensure luminometer for ATP hygiene monitoring on stainless steel surfaces
- Poster: Real-time detection of E. coli O157:H7 and Salmonella in Raw Milk using the BAX® System
- Hygiena receives AOAC-RI certification for GlutenTox® Pro test