Food integrity application compendium
Adulteration has become an increasing problem for the global food industry and for consumers, bringing new urgency to testing olive oil, honey, spices, meats and seafood…
Determining if the product is authentic, meets label claims or has been adulterated is important for all food laboratories. The advanced instrumentation available from Thermo Fisher Scientific streamlines determination of both known and unknown components. The world’s top ten food and beverage companies trust us to help keep their products safe, authentic, and unadulterated. This food integrity compendium highlights key applications for authenticity, adulteration and halal foods.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Learn how to overcome titration challenges
- Smart Notes: Heratherm Refrigerated Incubators
- Application note: A protocol for the use of Nalgene Analytical Filter Funnels and Cellulose Nitrate Membranes in recovery of microorganisms during environmental and/or quality testing
- Application note: Free and Total Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in wine (Ripper method) by automatic titration
- Smart Notes: How can you optimise pH measurements for improved laboratory efficiency?