ONET – Bruker’s new software for administration of large FT-NIR spectrometer networks
Bruker Optics has announced the release of the new networking software ONET for administration of large FT-NIR spectrometer networks…
The software is a server application accessed via a browser-based web interface (WebUI), allowing to set up, administer and control a network of FT-NIR instruments from a central remote location anywhere in the world. All data measured on local spectrometers are stored first locally and replicated to a ONET database for central access.
Nevertheless, all data and required files are still available locally, which allows the analysis of samples at any time even when the network is temporarily disconnected.
- Efficient remote support
- Utilisation of centralized expertise
- Full control of local setup
- Simplified local workflows
- Cost savings by ensuring system integrity
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Need for speed: testing edible oils and fats with FT-NIR spectroscopy
- Application Note Supplement – December 2020
- Application Note: Ensuring Food Quality and Safety with Elemental Analysis
- Is FT-NIR spectroscopy the way forwards in edible oil testing?
- With a trusted digital signature, your wine can go anywhere