Quality Control supplement 2014
Targeted to untargeted detection of contaminants and foreign bodies in food and feed using NIR spectroscopy, Quantitative determination of taurine in energy drinks by 1H NMR spectroscopy, and Quality Control Roundtable…
- From targeted to untargeted detection of contaminants and foreign bodies in food and feed using NIR spectroscopy
Authors: Vincent Baeten, Philippe Vermeulen, Juan Antonio Fernández Pierna and Pierre Dardenne, Walloon Agricultural Research Centre (CRA-W), Belgium
- Quantitative determination of taurine in energy drinks by 1H NMR spectroscopy
Authors: Monika Hohmann, Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority & Institute of Pharmacy and Food Chemistry, University of Würzburg / Christine Felbinger, Norbert Christoph, Helmut Wachter, Bavarian Health and Food Safety Authority / Ulrike Holzgrabe, Institute of Pharmacy and Food Chemistry, University of Würzburg
- Quality Control Roundtable
Moderator: Dr Ir Vincent Baeten, Head of the Food and Feed Quality Unit, Walloon Agricultural Research Center
This Quality Control supplement is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!