eBook: Thermo Fisher Scientific Food Integrity Collection 2017
In this Food integrity collection you will find everything New Food and Thermo Fisher Scientific have collaborated on so far in 2017.
We have brought together Expert Views, Interviews, Application Notes, infographics and more into one convenient place. Over the course of the year Thermo Fisher Scientific have provided expert comment on a whole swathe of issues including food fraud, origin testing and labelling regulations. This collection also provides access to Thermo Fisher’s Food Authenticity webinar series for 2017, where experts delve into olive oil characterisation, gelatin speciation, honey and chromatography, and more.
Download this free eBook
Related content from this organisation
- How to efficiently and successfully implement a new food testing method in accordance with ISO 16140-part 3
- Validated analytical workflow facilitates routine determination of pesticides in food samples
- Meat & Poultry In-Depth Focus
- Sensitive and selective analysis of fipronil residues in eggs using Thermo Scientific GC-MS/MS triple quadrupole technology
- Food Analysis In-Depth Focus