eBook: Thermo Fisher Scientific Food Integrity Collection 2017
In this Food integrity collection you will find everything New Food and Thermo Fisher Scientific have collaborated on so far in 2017.
We have brought together Expert Views, Interviews, Application Notes, infographics and more into one convenient place. Over the course of the year Thermo Fisher Scientific have provided expert comment on a whole swathe of issues including food fraud, origin testing and labelling regulations. This collection also provides access to Thermo Fisher’s Food Authenticity webinar series for 2017, where experts delve into olive oil characterisation, gelatin speciation, honey and chromatography, and more.
Download this free eBook
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Learn how to overcome titration challenges
- Smart Notes: Heratherm Refrigerated Incubators
- Application note: A protocol for the use of Nalgene Analytical Filter Funnels and Cellulose Nitrate Membranes in recovery of microorganisms during environmental and/or quality testing
- Application note: Free and Total Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in wine (Ripper method) by automatic titration
- Smart Notes: How can you optimise pH measurements for improved laboratory efficiency?