Poster: AOAC-RI PTM and NF validation of the Thermo Scientific Listeria Species PCR Assay using the QuantStudio 5 Food Safety PCR Instrument
Studies were performed to extend the current AOACRI Performance tested methodSM (PTM) and NF VALIDATION™ by AFNOR Certification for the Thermo Scientific™ SureTect™ Listeria species PCR Assay (candidate method)…
The QuantStudio 5 Food Safety System uses a 6channel, 96-well (Figure 2) cloud-enabled platform suitable for running a wide range of PCR solutions for food pathogen and authenticity testing. Instrumentation offers easy to use touch screen technology along with intuitive software to streamline the workflow.
Related content from this organisation
- Webinar: Learn how to overcome titration challenges
- Smart Notes: Heratherm Refrigerated Incubators
- Application note: A protocol for the use of Nalgene Analytical Filter Funnels and Cellulose Nitrate Membranes in recovery of microorganisms during environmental and/or quality testing
- Application note: Free and Total Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) in wine (Ripper method) by automatic titration
- Smart Notes: How can you optimise pH measurements for improved laboratory efficiency?