AOAC 133rd Annual Meeting & Exposition
Date: 6 September 2019 - 12 September 2019
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Pl
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 (301) 924-7077
Meet the industry’s top experts and keep pace with innovation in methods-based science at the 133rd AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting. This once a year event is where the food science community comes together to share knowledge and forge business-building collaborations. Be part of the event that will shape the industry in 2020 and beyond.
Focus on the future in a fast-changing, innovative and diverse industry, where new food safety challenges are always on the horizon. At this year’s Annual Meeting, AOAC introduces the Analytical Solutions Forum, a multi-faceted “idea incubator” focusing on preparing for regulatory changes and emerging food safety issues. In a plenary and two breakout sessions, join thought-provoking discussions on how to identify and meet analytical needs–before public health emergencies arise.
This year’s meeting includes 29 scientific sessions on emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency. Discover new technologies from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification and get expert insights through:
- More than 250 poster presentations
- AOAC Stakeholder panel and working group meetings
- Three hands-on training courses (fee-based)
- “AOAC Spotlight”—industry insiders share professional insights in short, informal talks
With more than 850 attendees from global industry, government and academia, the AOAC Annual Meeting is a unique opportunity to build professional networks:
- Networking receptions, including an orientation and a reception for new members and first-time attendees
- Attendees from all over the world and seven AOAC Sections including China, Taiwan, Japan, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and North America
- Sixty exhibitors, including the industry’s most influential businesses and government agencies
Join the community:
- Businesses gain access to scientific and regulatory experts, and the opportunity to influence trends and standards that get adopted
- Scientists build their professional expertise and access a community of like-minded individuals to share information and best practices with
- Regulators join an unprecedented forum for collaboration with stakeholders on complex testing and analysis challenges, helping improve compliance and public safety
The future of food happens at the AOAC Annual Meeting. Be part of the conversation.