Get the results you need with the Retsch AS200 Control
Posted: 5 September 2012 | Retsch | No comments yet
The AS 200 control is used extensively in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products…
Retsch AS200 Control
The AS 200 control is used extensively in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring. The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtained even after very short sieving times.
The all-digital controls and calibration certificate make the AS 200 control indispensable for all users who attach importance to precision and operational convenience and need to comply with ISO 9001 guidelines.
Cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, plastics, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder, …
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- Fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
- Calibration certificate
- Easy operation, ergonomic design
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- Setting of sieve acceleration “g” for comparable and reproducible sieving results worldwide
- Sieve stack up to 450 mm height
- Free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude or sieve acceleration, interval)
- Memory for up to 9 SOPs
- Interval operation
- Optional software EasySieve for control through RS232 serial interface, easy evaluation and documentation of results
Retsch provide solutions for sample preparation and particle sizing. If you would like to find the perfect solution for your material please contact Retsch UK on 01924 221 074 or email [email protected]. We can provide you with consultation and advice about how to get your material from a ‘before’ to ‘after’ size. We also invite you to our customer demonstration laboratory equipped with over 20 Retsch instruments to try before you buy.