Innovative Over/Under Scales – Speed Up Production Where Hygiene Counts
Posted: 7 March 2011 | METTLER TOLEDO | No comments yet
METTLER TOLEDO’s new food scales are portable and easily configured to handle a wide range of manual weighing tasks…
METTLER TOLEDO’s new food scales are portable and easily configured to handle a wide range of manual weighing tasks...
With open, stainless steel construction that stands up to repeat wash-downs in harsh environments, METTLER TOLEDO’s new food scales are portable and easily configured to handle a wide range of manual weighing tasks. colorWeight® display technology reduces eyestrain while audit quality result tracking enhances traceability. Processing becomes faster and more transparent at the same time.
Open, stainless-steel construction coupled with double-sealed displays make ICS-models durable for high-pressure wash-down, while a small footprint and portable design enhance versatility. colorWeight®-enabled displays improve operator throughput by giving immediate feedback if a portion is over- or under-tolerance.
Every ICS4_9 and ICS6_9 model is:
- ergonomic for reduced operator strain during repetitive tasks
- compact requiring less space than similar systems
- portable with built-in battery and WLAN for quick pick-up-and-go
- rugged to withstand tough industrial environments
- configurable for easy process integration
- hygienically designed to allow fast and thorough cleaning
- audit-quality recordkeeping with alibi/calibration logs
Every ICS4_9 and ICS6_9 model is available with three different terminal-mounting options – compact, column mounted or separate weigh terminal. Intuitive keypad and display screen choices range from basic digital readouts to full-colour graphics. Multiple language options further enhance ease of use and processing speed.
For more on the new Industrial Compact Systems from METTLER TOLEDO, visit www.mt.com/over-under-checkweighers