Campbell’s® Homestyle soup can help take you home this holiday season
Posted: 25 November 2013 | Campbell Soup Company | No comments yet
“Campbell’s Homestyle soup is made for the moments when nothing will do except for ‘The Taste That Takes You Home…”
Last year, more than 100 million people traveled during the holidays, many of whom headed home to enjoy time with family and friends. This year, Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) is making it easier for people to make it home for the holidays with the Campbell’s® Homestyle Takes You Home Sweepstakes. Starting today, far-flung family members can watch this home-inspired video (http://youtube/FF7EFlkKrNw) from Campbell’s Homestyle and enter for a chance to win a $500 airline gift card and some quality time with the people and places that matter most this time of year.
“Campbell’s Homestyle soup is made for the moments when nothing will do except for ‘The Taste That Takes You Home,’” said Mark Materacky, Senior Brand Manager for Campbell’s Homestyle Soup. “So it’s fitting for the brand to be sponsoring this sweepstakes, offering out of towners the chance to win a trip home for the holidays, where they’ll have time to create wonderful memories while enjoying their favorite meals and catching up with those who mean the most.”
Home Is Only a Click Away
Today through Dec. 16, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. ET, any U.S. resident age 18 and above can visit CampbellsHomestyle.com to enter for a chance to win one of fifteen $500 airline gift cards by:
- Selecting a photo on the website that makes them feel nostalgic about home, or uploading one of their own images;
- Entering their email address; and
- Pinning the photo to their Pinterest board of choice
Five winners will be randomly selected by Campbell’s Homestyle during each weekly entry period. Entries are limited to one per person using only one email address and one Pinterest account throughout the entire three-week sweepstakes period.
The Taste That Takes You Home™
Campbell’s Homestyle soup offers that homemade flavor – without the time or effort required to make it from scratch. The soups are:
- Prepared with high-quality ingredients like farm-grown vegetables – and have no added preservatives;
- Available in 29 delicious varieties, like Chicken Noodle, Butternut Squash Bisque and Italian Style Wedding Soup, as well as five Healthy Request® and five lower-calorie Light varieties; and
- Ready to heat and serve in 19 oz. cans.
Find Campbell’s Homestyle soups in the aisles of grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $2.39. For more information visit CampbellSoup.com/Products/Homestyle.