Microbiology In-Depth Focus 2018
In this issue: the value of MALDI-TOF MS to confirm and identify microbes quickly, and the future of the Nestlé Quality Assurance Center in Dublin
In this issue:
- Mass spectrometry in food microbiology: identifying microbial isolates within minutes
Time is often the most critical factor in food microbiology laboratories, so the ability of MALDI-TOF MS to quickly and accurately confirm and identify microbes is invaluable in routine testing, as Erin Crowley explains.
- Quality Assured
The Nestlé Quality Assurance Center in Dublin, Ohio, USA is regarded as setting industry standards when it comes to state-of-the-art facilities and technical sophistication. Here, Zone AMS NQAC head, Fabien Robert, tells New Food about the centre’s work and plans for the future.
This In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!