Whitepaper: Powder dissolution through new eyes
What properties should a powder have to dissolve quickly and efficiently in a liquid – and how can the process be predicted? Find out in this article.
What properties should a powder have to dissolve quickly and efficiently in a liquid – and how can the process be predicted? These are issues of great importance to tens of thousands of food producers around the globe, for whom more efficient processes can bring big gains in product quality, energy saving and investment cost. A research project funded by Tetra Pak has provided new knowledge and changed an old truth about what determines how a powder dissolves.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Powder dissolution through new eyes
- Whitepaper: Dual approach creates new understanding of spray-drying processes
- Whitepaper: Better understanding of drying kinetics moves modelling of spray drying processes forward
- Whitepaper: Cleaning parameter changes increase uptime in UHT plants
- Whitepaper: Vitamin C retention in orange juice production