Whitepaper: Longer running times for consumption-milk pasteurizers
Tetra Pak Processing white paper sharing what we know about the effects of extending pasteurization running times on different dairy beverages.
We at Tetra Pak would like to share what we know about the effects of extending pasteurization running times on different dairy beverages.
We present the results of large-scale experiments on dairy pasteurization. The major finding is that the traditional running time limitation of 8 hours is still valid for products such as cheese and powders, but in the case of consumption milk, running time can be extended – even doubled or more – reducing the frequency of cleaning in place (CIP).
Related content from this organisation
- Ingredients – In-Depth Focus – December 2019
- Whitepaper: Powder dissolution through new eyes
- Whitepaper: Dual approach creates new understanding of spray-drying processes
- Whitepaper: Better understanding of drying kinetics moves modelling of spray drying processes forward
- Whitepaper: Cleaning parameter changes increase uptime in UHT plants