Whitepaper: Ice Cream Production with Large Inclusions
Tetra Pak Processing white paper showing a cost-effective way for ice cream producers to introduce large inclusions into extruded ice cream products.
The market for premium-quality stick ice cream products is expanding rapidly – especially for products with large inclusions. Nevertheless, there remains significant room for improvement in adapting extrusion-line production for these delicious products. Existing technologies focus on some of the production challenges, but none offer a solution to them all. We began by targeting these four areas: appearance, positioning, capacity and simplicity.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Better understanding of drying kinetics moves modelling of spray drying processes forward
- Whitepaper: Cleaning parameter changes increase uptime in UHT plants
- Whitepaper: Vitamin C retention in orange juice production
- Whitepaper: Understanding ambient yoghurt – challenges and opportunities
- Whitepaper: The RNGS stability test