Whitepaper: Navigating the mayonnaise maze
Tetra Pak Processing whitepaper: our view on the mayonnaise production process, how we measure quality, and how you can adapt and optimise your processes.
The world’s chefs have been practising on mayonnaise, and it shows. Wherever it travels in the world, it is adapted for different consumer preferences for taste, texture and appearance – and some of those adaptations are regulated by local laws or industrial standards.
As a result, there are many different varieties of mayonnaise, but the challenge to producers is constant: being able to accurately predict and control the quality of the mayonnaise to be manufactured.
In these few pages, we at Tetra Pak would like to share with you how we view the mayonnaise production process, how we measure quality, and how you can adapt and optimise your processes using state-of-the-art equipment. This will in turn lead to optimisation of your production costs, trouble-free production scale-ups, and faster development of new products for mayonnaise and other emulsified sauces.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Powder dissolution through new eyes
- Whitepaper: Dual approach creates new understanding of spray-drying processes
- Whitepaper: Better understanding of drying kinetics moves modelling of spray drying processes forward
- Whitepaper: Cleaning parameter changes increase uptime in UHT plants
- Whitepaper: Vitamin C retention in orange juice production