Application Note: Food Authenticity Testing with the Agilent 6546 LC/Q-TOF and MassHunter Classifier
False labelling and adulteration are growing problems in food manufacturing, underlining the need for easy-to-use tools for quality control analysis in this industry.
This Application Note describes a novel method enabling routine testing of food authenticity. The workflow consisted of an Agilent 6546 LC/Q-TOF used with MassHunter Profinder 10.0, Mass Profiler Professional 15.0, and Classifier 1.0 software. The method rapidly produced reliable results as insights into food quality.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: Food Authenticity Testing with the Agilent 6546 LC/Q-TOF and MassHunter Classifier
- The safety and integrity of rice production
- Lipid and fatty acid analysis using state-of-the-art gas chromatography
- The murky world of herb and spice fraud
- Aroma and Flavour analysis in Food and Beverage Samples