MetaboQuan-R for Acylcarnitines in Human Serum: A Rapid, Targeted UPLC-MS/MS Method for Metabolomic Research Studies
The analysis of these important biomarkers is generally performed using derivitization, followed by flow injection analysis – tandem mass spectrometry (FIA-MS/MS). This method however cannot distinguish isobaric species resulting in limited information acquired from these types of analyses. Here we demonstrate a high-throughput UPLC-MS/MS research method for the quantitative analysis of acylcarnitines in human serum samples, without the need for derivitization. This application note is also part of a MetaboQuan-R method package.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- 5 main areas which contribute to supplying food safety services to customers around the globe
- Featured Article: Contaminants
- Application Notes – December 2018
- Determination of 208 pesticide residues and their metabolites in foods using Oasis PRiME HLB and Xevo TQ-GC
- Waters Corporation to invest $215 million in Precision Chemistry Manufacturing in Massachusetts