Analysis of mycotoxins in food matrices using the Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
This Application Note demonstrates a sensitive and precise method for analyzing 12 mycotoxins in corn and peanut matrices and five mycotoxins in black pepper matrix on the Agilent Ultivo triple quadrupole mass spectrometer.
The Ultivo LC/MS was designed to save laboratory space, while maintaining the performance required for high-throughput analyses. All mycotoxins could be quantified below the maximum levels defined by the European Union Commission Regulations (EC) No. 1881/2006 and No. 105/2010 in each matrix. Excellent method precision was achieved on the Ultivo system, with relative standard deviations (%RSD) of <10 % at the lowest level of quantitation. The combination of the cleanup of matrix interferences, chromatography, and the newly developed triple quadrupole allows for sensitive and precise detection of mycotoxins.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- CBD, Cannabis & Hemp Supplement – October 2020
- On-Demand Webinar: A Tasty Pairing: Keeping meat products safe with the 6470B LC/TQ and the Comprehensive Veterinary Drug Workflow solution
- On-Demand Webinar: Common Pitfalls in Cannabis Lab Testing – What You Should Know and How To Avoid Them
- Tarun Anumol
- Chromatography data system software improves efficiency and compatibility across the latest analytical instruments