Multiresidue Pesticides Analysis in Food Matrices
In this application note, Agilent demonstrate screening and quantitation for 246 pesticides and metabolites using an Agilent Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/MS.
The Ultivo is designed to address many challenges faced by routine production labs, especially in environmental and food safety arenas. Innovative technologies within Ultivo allowed us to reduce its overall footprint, while maintaining the performance levels of much larger MS systems.
Innovations, such as VacShield, Cyclone Ion Guide, Vortex Collision Cell, and the Hyperbolic Quads, not only maximize quantitative performance in a small package, but also enhance instrument reliability and robustness, promoting greater uptime. Ultivo reduces user intervention for system maintenance, making system operation and maintenance manageable for nonexpert MS users. Agilent MassHunter Software simplifies data acquisition, method setup, data analysis, and reporting, resulting in the fastest possible acquisition-to-reporting time, thereby increasing lab productivity.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- On-Demand Webinar: A Tasty Pairing: Keeping meat products safe with the 6470B LC/TQ and the Comprehensive Veterinary Drug Workflow solution
- On-Demand Webinar: Common Pitfalls in Cannabis Lab Testing – What You Should Know and How To Avoid Them
- Tarun Anumol
- Chromatography data system software improves efficiency and compatibility across the latest analytical instruments
- Whitepaper: Elemental profiling of Malbec Wines for geographical origin using an Agilent 4200 MP-AES